The Best SEO Services in Houston For Local & National Rankings
We are a Houston SEO Company that is run by Houston’s top SEO experts our team focus is to get you as much meaningful traffic to our client’s websites as possible. The best way to do that is to use our process of effective SEO and SEM techniques to create as much visibility in search results for your website using a combination of organic and PPC advertising to assure your business gets in front of as many searchers as possible. One thing you will find that differentiates our SEO company from other seo agencies is that we customize every proposal based on the market that your business is in. What goes into the development of your SEO plan is based on questions that we ask you to answer, like the keywords that you think your customer is typing into the search engine to find your product or services. We then look at those competitors online and formulate a custom SEO plan that is developed to beat your competitors out of their search engine results.
What Is SEO & How Can It Help Me Online?
In short, SEO simply means more visibility on page one in search results, which brings more visitors which means more sales, leads or clients walking in the door. The bottom line for business owners is an investment in using an SEO agency means an increase in conversions in the form of a lead being generated or products being purchased by means of organic traffic which also means more revenue for the business. It also helps to build brand awareness as you get seen in search in more results searchers will start to remember your brand. Online marketing is the solution to getting your branding, services and products in front of as many possible visitors as possible.
What We Focus On In Our SEO Agency
Click Here To Get A Custom Quote!
Houston SEO Company With SEO Experts That Have Over 20 Years Experience In The Industry
We say search engines but let’s not kid ourselves if you don’t rank on page one of Google you do not exist on the web for the most part. This is where we come in we bring over 20 years of search engine optimization and marketing expertise to bear on your web project when you choose to hire us our team will go to work to beat your competition out of its page-one rankings and get you on the first page of Google and Bing. Our SEO clients span from B2B to B2C as well as eCommerce shops. Our goal when taking on projects is to increase website traffic and revenue to help you achieve your business goals online.
What Is Our SEO experience?
Our head SEO Experts’ experience goes back to the days when multiple search engines existed. Yes, it’s true there were more than two once! We had Alta Vista, Hot Bot, Inktomi, AOL Search, Yahoo and of course then came Google and changed the game. So we have seen lots of changes in the process needed to ranking success. Our team of SEO’s are constantly researching the latest methods in order to stay ahead of the ever-changing algorithmic changes that Google presents us with. In order for you to see the performance of your marketing campaigns we will implement Google analytics as well as search console along with robust reporting of the work being done.
Our Houston SEO Company currently offers internet marketing services in the form of search engine optimization and SEM for local as well as national businesses alike. Each online presence requires certain factors to be satisfied in order to be deemed worthy in the eyes of Google and gain rankings. Our SEO specialist process is to look at your competition and your online presence. Our team then uses the best SEO strategies to help you beat the competition.
What is Our Seo Companies' approach to SEO?
Our approach is to start the online marketing process with a consultation which allows us to gather knowledge about the business or brands needs as well as identify any potential obstacles that we need to overcome. In the initial consultation, one of our marketers will gather information provided by the client, which usually consists of:
- A list of initial keywords which we will use to do keyword research and build a master keyword list that will reach your target audience.
- A list of the competition and any other brands in the space whose audience we are targeting with our online SEO marketing strategy.
- A precursory assessment of the brand’s current website and its current engagement of visitors based on its current SEO rankings.
- An analysis of your website’s backlinks compared to links that your competitors have.
- We check your brand reputation to see if we have negative reviews or any other challenges that we may need to overcome from a reputation management perspective.
- We formulate a custom SEO strategy and set a price based on what resources our marketers find are needed in the research we conduct to gain more visibility.
What Sets Our Company Apart From Other SEO companies?
We do not just want to be your Houston based SEO company but rather your long-term partner that acts as or works with your marketing manager. You will find our passion for marketing along with our track record and dedication to our clients will not be beaten by any other service providers in Houston or the nation, for that matter. We want to be your partner that delivers benefits to the business in the form of more visibility in Google and Bing leading to more leads or sales, which equals more revenue for the businesses that become our long-term business partners. Not all Houston SEO companies take our approach to formulating an SEO plan which makes our Houston SEO firms’ approach unique. Click on ” Get a custom quote” above and let’s set up a consultation with one of our SEO experts.
Our Company's Approach To Customer Service?
At Greener SEO, we take customer service very seriously. Our excellence in customer service starts with our firm’s culture which is to do our utmost to provide the best SEO along with reporting on a regular basis of the work being done. You will find our marketing team and project managers will do everything to find ways to make our clients happy. We always welcome feedback on how we can improve, so please feel free to talk to us about any improvements we could make in treating you as the valued customer that you are. You can see by our Google rating that we have the ability to deliver results as well as keep our clients happy. Click here and leave us any recommendations or any step we can take in delivering exceptional customer service!
We can provide a list of references from Our Portfolio
Would you like to speak to some of our current clients in our portfolio and see what they have to say about our Houston based seo firm’s performance? Don’t take our word for it we are proud of our brand of SEO and are happy to provide you with contact information on businesses that have made us their marketing team and are open to speaking to other business owners about their experience in working with our marketers.
What We Focus On In The Development Of A Website
Every website requires a different approach in order to satisfy the Google algorithm and beat its competitors. Therefore, we work on all aspects of optimizing your web presence including the development and website design elements for good UX. If your business does not yet have a website we also do web development and can build SEO friendly websites from the ground up. Sometimes starting properly from the ground up is easier than unraveling a giant mess that a cheap SEO or development company left behind. Our web design also keeps in mind the users and user experience. When deciding which of the many SEO companies in TX to trust your project to it is also important to make sure they understand users and the user experience of a website. As Google looks at users and how they interact with your site and if the web design or UX is off the conversions will suffer as well as your ranking results.
- We build all our sites in WordPress.
- We make sure the websites we build are mobile friendly and responsive.
- We make sure the sites we build loads fast for users on mobile as well as desktop devices.
- We implement a good call to action on the site for optimal lead generation or sales to increase revenue.
- If it is an ecommerce site that the checkout is user friendly.
- We will guide you on web hosting so you do not use web hosting that has bad websites associated with it.
- We can also help you find a domain name that is good for your internet marketing efforts and organic rankings if you do not already have one.
Search Engine Optimization SEO & Digital Marketing Can Take Many Forms:
Our SEO team uses data-driven holistic marketing strategies as the team focuses on all aspects of optimizing your website for the best Google rankings and keywords that will bring an ROI on your online marketing investment. This will involve online marketing strategies that are directly related to the site itself as well as factors that are offsite, like backlinks. Top offsite SEO strategies consist of things like links that point to the site as well as other factors that are not directly on your site itself one of which can also be a content marketing strategy. Let me explain each one of the current factors that are important for top Google rankings for your site in some detail. Google uses 200 different ranking signals in order to decide if your site is worthy of traffic and ranking at the top of the search engine. A good digital marketing strategy will evaluate the landscape of the competition and evaluate the most important signals to focus on.
While we generally can not focus on everything our digital marketing optimization techniques focus on the most important factors to get you the best possible results with one of our SEO Packages within your marketing budget.
The Main Aspects Our Company Of Optimization Experts Focus On:
- Onsite Optimization Services – This involves all aspects of optimizing the site itself. Aspects of onsite optimization will include article creation, title tag optimization, proper navigation and siloing of the site for optimal indexing and Schema markup. These are just some of the techniques we use to optimize the site itself.
- Offsite Optimization Services – This involves reaching out to other sites that are authoritative on the web or in your specific industry and working to obtain links to your site that are favorable. Each link acts like a vote or endorsement and will help the site if the site linking is a favorable and powerful one but it can also have a negative impact if the site is a bad one or at the very least, it will have no positive effects at all. Reaching out to sites and informing them of your presence and obtaining placement of an informative article is one of the methods we use to do offsite SEO to get you to the top. Social media and reaching out to influencers in your industry would be another way we use offsite factors to positively affect your site.
- Technical SEO – This is an aspect that has become more and more important as time has gone on and many SEO companies still overlook. Google is very much concerned with site speed as well as that a site is secure. So having a valid SSL certificate is a vital part of keeping the security of your internet presence intact and Google happy. Since Google or Bing will be sending their customers your way ( people that use Google to search) they want to be sure that your site loads quickly on a mobile device as well as a desktop computer and delivers pertinent information to the user. This also involves things like your companies site rendering properly on all devices like a tablet, a phone as well as computers and laptops. When these things are not done properly the site’s rankings will suffer. Using the latest technology and keeping up with the latest technology trends has become an important part of search engine optimization.
- A combination of onsite and offsite – This is our approach and we focus on whichever your site is lacking and needs the most in order to get your organic rankings to the top where they should be.
- Link building or Earning – This is done by reaching out to strong sites and using content or a tool to garner favorable links pointing to your site. Backlinks are still an important ranking factor.
- Content creation as well as optimization – Content is still king in the SEO world as well as being the biggest focus for Google to look at a site favorably and deem it worthy of good rankings. It is also an important aspect for other authoritative sites to think you are worthy of a link. It is not just enough to write a good engaging piece of content but it must also be formatted properly to have the best chance of ranking organically in Google.
- We also use Social Media Marketing – Almost every campaign other than some local campaigns will have some aspect of social media marketing included with them. If part of the content marketing strategy for your site is posting blogs, we will also use those blogs to push them out thru your social media channels.
- Almost every campaign other than some local campaigns will have some aspect of a social media marketing included with them. If part of the content marketing strategy for your site is posting blogs, we will also use those blogs to push them out thru your social media channels.
National SEO Campaigns Versus Houston SEO Local Optimization
Our SEO company focuses on national as well as local optimization solutions. Services vary depending on your needs we custom tailor the strategies used to get your company site ranking nationally or locally. When you are a local company that only services your area a national campaign does not make sense. Also, national search engine marketing services are much more expensive when compared to SEO services to rank locally. Local SEO generally gets you ranking in a 10- 20-mile radius of your location. Now there are some industries where local SEO can be quite difficult and require many resources, especially in big cities like Houston Texas, Dallas Texas, New York City and so on, however, if you are not in a crazy competitive industry local SEO can be done at much more affordable pricing than national SEO. It simply comes down to the number of companies trying to rank in the area on the same terms and the amount of effort they are putting into gaining organic rankings. Houston SEO can be very competitive, which drives prices to where they can be much higher than in smaller cities as the increase in resources needed for success is much higher, especially in industries like law firms, and real estate agents for example.
Houston SEO Local Ranking Factors
- Onsite Optimization
- Google My Business Optimization
- Local Links
- Authoritative Links
- NAP Listings & Consistency
- Technical SEO
National Ranking Factors
- Onsite Optimization
- Offsite Optimization
- Authoritative Links
- Technical SEO
It seems like the national list is shorter but the amount of work that goes in to a national seo campaign requires many more resources from our SEO team in the areas mentioned above. Also, the level of difficulty varies depending on the industry in question as with local. If the competition is soft fewer resources are needed and things will progress rather quickly.
If you would like to have our SEO team take a look at your site fill out the quote request form and we will take an in-depth look into your site and come up with a strategy tailored to your goals!
Our Houston based internet marketing agency can help you with local as well as national campaigns.
What To Expect When Hiring An Agency For Organic Rankings
Managing expectations is very important for client relationships for a business that provides SEO services. SEO is a long-term investment and it does not happen overnight, like say for example creating a business logo. Do not expect overnight results as good SEO takes 6 months to 1 year to start giving you a return on the money you invested. This is why it is important that the relationships between the agency and the client are transparent. We do this by reporting on the work that has been done every month along with any ranking progress and increases in traffic gained along with managing the expectations of progress that can be achieved.
Houston Based SEO Consulting
Our SEO expert, Dominik Hussl has been a consultant on a variety of SEO projects over his career in search engine optimization and online marketing. He has played a vital role in the success of developing an SEO-friendly website as well as how to revamp the way a brand approaches its brand awareness or taking a business’s current online internet presence and optimizing it for organic search. His experience has covered many business categories, from energy companies, lawyers, real estate agents, moving companies, and used car dealerships, to cigar and smoke shops. His experience also encompasses ecommerce site as well as lead generation-based sites. He has worked with small businesses to enterprise-level clients and startups.
Reasons to get an experienced SEO for your consulting needs
- They will guide your vision for your business online with a search engine optimization strategy in mind.
- They will make sure the development of any custom CMS that is being created keeps your digital marketing strategy in mind as sometimes a developer will look at the latest and greatest technology and will not consider Google Or Bing or any sort of organic optimization.
- They will evaluate what your business and your team is trying to achieve and use their expertise in search engine optimization, social media marketing and give you honest actionable items to make a plan that will help you to achieve the best organic SEO rankings.
- They will have the necessary tools to audit existing websites as well as implement Google Analytics and Search Console if they are not present so you can monitor your growth and measure that against marketing money spent!
Our SEO Company Expert Is Available for Speaking Engagements
If you need a guest speaker or are looking to put together a class in Internet marketing we are available for speaking engagements as well as online seminars. Our main Houston based SEO expert Dominik Hussl has plenty of experience in speaking at trade shows, teaching basic marketing to business owners as well as being a presenter of effective organic marketing techniques to increase your online visibility.